To enforce our team of scientists we are seeking a
Biopharmaceutical Scientist 60 - 100 %
Your portfolio of bioanalytical methods includes ELISA, AlphaLISA, target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, cell-based immunoassays and molecular biology incl. qPCR. Working experience with immune platform technologies including flow cytometry (https://www.ibr-inc.com/) would be an advantage. You are experienced with working in a Q-regulated facility and are familiar with the pharmaceutical style of data reporting.
Your profile includes:
- Master degree in life sciences with strong background in cell biology, molecular biology and immunology.
- Preferably 3 years or more practical experience in an industrial setting with cell-based assay and immunoassays.
- Work experience in a GxP-regulated environment; knowledge/ experience of other quality systems is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Connective and investigative work style
The successful candidate will work in a highly interactive team engaged in method development for testing of biopharmaceutical compounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development, optimization and validation of bioanalytical assays
- GxP-compliant documentation
- Close collaboration with colleagues, supervisors and clients
We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, reference letters and copies of diplomas).
IBR Inc., Institute for Biopharmaceutical Research
+41 (52) 366 3520
Download Scientist Immunology/Cell Biology 60 - 100 % (PDF)