The PerkinElmer EnSpire multimode plate reader is a very flexible tool, which enables several detection methods for bioanalytical applications.
The EnSpire Reader is eligible for classical detection methods like Absorbance, Luminescence and Fluorescence. In addition it is an ideal instrument for advanced detection methods like Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF), Ultrasensitive luminescence and Alpha Technology. Our EnSpire reader enables measurement of cell-based assays and immunoassays with colorimetric, fluorescence or luminescence readouts and satisfies IBR Inc. high standards for sensitivity, accuracy, precision and speed.
The Reader provides the following features:
- Equipped with EnSpire Manager Software
- Colorimetric applications (Absorbance)
- Luminescent applications
- Fluorescent applications
- Time-Resolved Fluorescent (TRF) applications including Delfia®
- TR-FRET applications including HTRF® and Lance™
- Alpha Technology applications
- Temperature Control option