The importance of Biomarkers in drug discovery and development is constantly growing. In drug development, Biomarkers are used to confirm mechanism of action, monitor disease progress and assess drug efficacy and safety.
In addition, Biomarkers are deployed for pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic (PK / PD) modeling. Because of the central role throughout all phases of drug development, Biomarker assessment requires robust and sensitive assays with high accuracy and precision. IBR Inc. has longstanding experience in Biomarker assessment including assay development and validation.
Our Biomarker Services
The choice of the analytical technology and method can be critical for successful Biomarker testing. IBR Inc. gives emphasis on intense scientific discussion to identify your needs and aims. We provide flexibility for:
- Development & validation of assays customized to your specific needs
- Adaption of commercial available kits to your requirements & validation
- Transfer of your methods and validation for subsequent use in clinical studies under GCP
We are capable to support your biomarker project from pre-clinical to all phases of clinical development.
IBR Inc. offers testing of Protein Biomarkers (e.g. cytokines, chemokines, enzymes, hormones, growth factors, antibodies and many others)…
- for secreted markers in a broad variety of matrices like cell culture supernatants, serum, plasma, urine, sputum and all other body fluids
- for membrane-bound markers and intracellular markers. These markers can be detected on distinct cell sub-populations by cell phenotyping
- for Biomarkers expressed in tissues
Furthermore, we offer Biomarker measurement on DNA and mRNA / cDNA level
- in cells
- in tissues
Submit a Question or Request
Simply fill out the form below and a member of our team will follow up with you shortly.