The BD FACSLyric system maximizes repeatability and accuracy of results especially for multi-site studies and simplifies assay transfers. Assay portability, pre-defined assays for clinical and IVD applications and software equipped with 21 CFR part 11 option, facilitate the compliance with regulatory requirements.
Why outsourcing Flow Cytometry Analysis to IBR Inc.?
- Assay settings are easily shared between instruments by mean of fluorescent target values (portability)
- CE-IVD certified assays and software compliance with 21 CFR part 11 (user management, audit trail, electronic signature)
- “Clinical” software (BD FACSuite™) with pre-defined assays and ready-to-print reports and “Research” software for user-defined protocol development
- Advanced automated compensation analysis and automatic compensation set on a panel of BD fluorochromes specific for FACSLyric
- Easy and quick procedure for daily instrument quality checks
- Reflecting optics (“red light first” principle for increased sensitivity)
- 3 lasers (blue, red and violet, up to 10 colours)
- Picomotor to realign lasers